- 100 g parmesan cheese
- 200 g mixed vegetables (onion, garlic and carrot) cut into pieces
- 40 g olive oil
- 800 g minced meat half pork, half beef (can replace it for vegetables)
- 100 g dry white wine
- 300 g crushed tomatoes, canned
- 1-1/2 tsp salt, to taste
- 1-1/2 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1000 g milk
- 80 g butter, cut into pieces
- 100 g flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-2 pinches ground nutmeg
- Butter, for greasing and topping
- 250 g dried lasagne pasta (approx. 12 sheets)
- Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 15 sec/ speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Rinse mixing bowl.
- Place mixed vegetables and olive oil into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/ speed 7, then sauté 5 min/ 120ºC/ speed 2.
- Add minced meat, stir with spatula to break it up if necessary, and sauté 8 min/ 120ºC/ reverse position / speed 1.
- Add dry white wine and cook 5 min/ Varoma/ reverse/ speed 1.
- Add crushed tomatoes, salt and black pepper and cook 20 min/ 100ºC/ reverse position / speed spoon. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- To prepare the béchamel sauce, place milk, butter, flour, salt and nutmeg into mixing bowl and cook 12 min/ 100ºC/ speed 3.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Lightly grease a casserole dish and cover it with a thin layer of Bolognese sauce. Place a layer of dried lasagne pasta sheets over the sauce, cover with another layer of bolognese, sprinkle with some of the parmesan cheese and cover it with another layer of béchamel. Repeat this step until all the ingredients are used. Finish with a layer of béchamel sauce, sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese and dot with small pieces of butter.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes (180ºC). Allow lasagne to rest for 15-20 minutes before cutting into squares ans serving.