2 medium onions
6 cloves garlic
50 g olive oil
3 tomatoes w/o skin and w/o seeds
800 g water
1 large bunch of parsley
1000 g croaker
Salt to taste
400 g thin macaroni
- Chop the onion and garlic with the olive oil 5 Sec/ Speed 5. Sauté 5 Min /Varoma/ Reverse/ Speed spoon.
- Add the tomatoes into quarters and cook 7 Min/ 100º/ Revrese/ Speed spoon.
- Add the water and 15 g of parsley, place the fish previously seasoned with salt and lemon into the Varoma and cook 25 Min/ Varoma/ Reverse/ Speed 2. Reserve the fish.
- Add the macaroni to the TM bowl, a pinch of salt and set the cooking time on the pasta package/ 100º/ Reverse/ Speed spoon, adding a little water if necessary or white wine if you prefer.
- In a deep bowl chop the fish into splinters and mix very well with pasta and broth. Decorate and add flavor with the remaining chopped parsley.