- 2 large onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 g parsley
- 60 g olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 kg seasoned mixed fish, shrimps and mussels
- 200 g white wine
- 200 g water
- ½ tsp aniseeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place onions, garlic cloves, parsley and olive oil into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/ speed 4.
- Cook 5 min/ Varoma/ speed 1.
- Add tomatoes and potatoes in the simmering basket and set aside.
- Soak a sheet of baking paper, large enough to cover the Varoma tray, and place fish and seafood. Set aside.
- Add wine, water and spices into mixing bowl.
- Insert the simmering basket, place Varoma into position, and cook 20 min/ Varoma/ speed 2.
- Serve in deep plate, first placing in the bottom ftira bread, then the potatoes and tomatoes, fish and seafood, and finally pour the sauce.