Thermomix® time: 47 min Total time: 60 min
- 1 kg Indian fig
- 600 g sugar
- 1 tsp anise seeds or 2 anise stars
- 10 g lemon juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Wash the figs. Peel taking good care with the cactus prickles.
- Cut into 4 pieces, place into mixing bowl and mash 1 min/ reverse position/ speed 7.
- Add sugar, anise, lemon juice and cinnamon, and cook 45 min/ Varoma/ speed 1.
- Grind 1 min/ speed 9.
- Check the thickness of your jam, if not already in point, cook more.
Tip: If you want the jam without the seeds of the fruit, after start the step 2 of preparation, insert the simmering basket and use it as strainer to discard the seeds and then continue to follow the recipe.