Thermomix® time: 15 min Total time: 4 hours
Ingredients for the dough
- 125 g butter
- 300 g Oreo cookies
Ingredients for the cream
- 4 gelatine sheets
- 3 egg yolks
- 200 g sugar
- 100 g strong coffee
- 400 g cream
- 250 g milk
- 12 rich tea biscuits
Preparation of the dough
- Place the butter into mixing bowl and set 1 min/ 37ºC/ speed 2.
- Add cookies and grind 30 sec/ speed 7.
- Line very well a pie tin, making the base compact and uniform.
- Keep in the fridge.
Preparation of the cream
- Cut and soak the gelatine sheets in cold water.
- Place yolks and sugar into mixing bowl and whip 25 sec/ speed 4.
- Add coffee and milk and set 10 min/ 98ºC/ speed 4. Reserve.
- With the clean mixing bowl, place the butterfly and whip the cream 2 min/ speed 3.
- Add the cream to the cold mixture prepared at point 3 and involve 10 sec/ speed 3.
- Drain the gelatine sheets, add a little of hot water and dissolve it with the help of a fork.
- Add some of the cream and mix with the fork.
- Place the gelatine within the mixing bowl with the cream and involve 10 sec/ speed 3.
- Place the cream on the pie tin and chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Pulverize the biscuits 12 sec/ speed 9 and sprinkle the pie with the toasted coffee beans.