- 200 g gin
- 4 star fruit
- 150 g water
- 900 g ice
- Ground pepper q.b.
- 6 mint leaves
- 70 g sugar
- 150 g currant syrup
1. Place sugar into mixing bowl and grind 10 sec/ speed 9.
2. Add fruits and water and grind 1 min/ speed 9.
3. Add gin, mince and pepper and mix 6 sec/ speed 4. Set aside.
4. Add 300 g of ice and blend 10 seg/ speed 5. Set aside and repeat twice for the remaining ice.
5. Put the ice in a jar and serve the cocktail. Add currant syrup and mix with a spoon. Serve immediately and have a wonderful 2017!