Thermomix® time: 21 min Total time: 30 min
- 6 eggs
- 1300 g water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 g coriander
- Sunflower seeds to taste
- 60 g Greek yogurt
- ½ lemon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash the eggs and place them into simmering basket. Set aside.
- Place water and the simmering basket into mixing bowl and cook 20 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1.
- Take out the eggs and cool them in cold water. Peel the eggs and cut lengthwise each one.
- Use a spoon to remove the yolks and place them into mixing bowl.
- Add garlic, coriander, sunflower seed, yogurt and season with some drops of lemon, salt and pepper and chop 7 sec/ speed 5.
- Scrap down the sides of the mixing bowl with the spatula, check seasoning and whip 15 sec/ speed 7.
- Stuff the eggs with a spoon and garnish with chopped coriander and black pepper. Serve fresh with toasts.