Thermomix® time: 9 min 50 sec Total time: 98 min
Ingredients for the crème
- 120 g sugar
- 500 g cream, min. 35% fat
Ingredients for the choux pastry
- 500 g water
- 100 g butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 300 g flour
- 6 eggs
- 70 g powdered sugar to décor
- 200 g fresh strawberries
Preparation of the crème
- Place sugar into mixing bowl and grind 15 sec/ speed 10. Set aside.
- Place butterfly whisk, add cream and whisk 1 min/ speed 3.5 slowly pouring sugar. Watch carefully so the cream doesn’t turn into butter. If necessary, whisk more seconds.
- Keep in the cold.
Preparation of the choux pastry
- Weight flour and set aside.
- Place water, butter, sugar and salt into mixing bowl and set 6 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add flour at one time and mix 20 Sec / Speed 5.
- Remove the lid and the mixing bowl and let it cool up to 60ºC (about 10 min).
- With the help of a fork whisk the eggs.
- Set 1 min 30 Sec/ Speed 7 and slowly pour the eggs through the lid.
- With the aid of two spoon make small balls and place them together with the shape that you desire.
- Take to oven about 90 min or until the dough is cooked and hut (you can gently touch with your finger).Open the oven and let it cool.
- With a serrated knife cut the dough in half lengthwise.
- Fill with crème and strawberries, close and sprinkle with sugar.