Thermomix® time: 6 min Total time: 8 hours
- 120 plain yoghurt
- 1000 g milk
- 50 g milk powder
- 40 g sugar
- 100 g cream
- 150 g fig jam (recipe here)
- 250 g muesli cereals
Preparation of the yoghurt
- Prepare the yoghurt following the automatic TM5 natural yoghurt recipe, using Greek plain yoghurt.
- As the time is finished, put a clean cloth (baby diaper type) on the simmering basket, insert the basket into the mixing bowl and pour the yogurt on the cloth.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Remove from cold, place the yoghurt in small bottles previously sterilized, or in a bowl. The serum found at the bottom of the bowl may be thrown away. Keep in the cold.
- In a cup or bowl, place muesli in the bottom, 2 or 3 tablespoons of yoghurt and finally the Indian fig jam.
- If you want a special visual touch, add some dried fruit on top like almonds, raisins, hazelnuts or others at your taste.
TIPS Yoghurt may be kept in the cold up to 15 days. If you wish a yoghurt with less calories, do not add sugar or cream.