Thermomix® time: 2 min
- 50 g sugar
- 80 g butter
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 50 g milk
- 200 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 coffee spoon bicarbonate of soda
- Salt to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Pulverise sugar 15 sec/ speed 9.
- Add butter and melt in double boiler 1 min/ 50ºC/ speed 3.
- Add bananas and set 7 sec/ speed 6.
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and set 10 sec/ speed 6.
- Bake in a rectangular shape (type English cake), previously greased with butter and dusted with flour, for about 40 minutes.