Thermomix® time: 8 min Total time: 10 min
- 6 egg yolks
- 250 g caster sugar
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- 375 g evaporated milk (1 can)
- 125 g vodka
- 125 g brandy
- Insert butterfly whisk. Place egg yolks, sugar and vanilla into mixing bowl and cook 5 min/ 70°C/ speed 4.
- Add evaporated milk, vodka and brandy and cook 3 min/ 70°C/ speed 4. Transfer liqueur into a hot-rinsed sealable storage bottle, leaving a few centimeters space at the top.
- Shake liqueur well, before pouring into glasses and serving.
TIP: · Advocaat is delicious poured over homemade vanilla ice cream, Christmas cake or Sago plum pudding. This is a thick style of advocaat. If you prefer a thinner consistency, add 150-200 g full cream milk in step 2 and proceed as per recipe.
UTENSILS: Thermomix parts: Stirring attachment (butterfly), Spatula, Measuring cup. Useful items: sealable bottle.
SERVING SIZE: 8 portions (975 g total).
NUTRITIONAL VALUES per 1 portion: Energy 1216 kJ / 290 kcal. Protein 5 g. Carb 36 g. Fat 7 g. Cholesterol 137 mg. Dietary fibre 0 g.
PRICE LEVEL: medium.
This recipe is from Vorwerk International.