Thermomix® time: 10 min Total time: 60 min
- 1000 g whole milk
- 80 g cider vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Place milk into mixing bowl and heat 10 min/ 95ºC/ speed 2.
- Add vinegar and wrap 7 sec/ speed 3.
- Remove the bowl from the base and let it cool down.
- Place a cloth, or linen baby diaper type, in the simmering basket and place it into the mixing bowl.
- Pour the yogurt on the cloth, grasp the ends and twist slowly until you no longer run serum.
- Place the ricotta in a bowl of size and format that you want to give to your cheese.
- Season and wrap with the help of a spoon.
- Press the cheese into the bowl, so that stay compact and get the same format.
- Turn the bowl on a plate and shake gently until the cheese fells.
- Serve with fresh grapes and slices of Maltese bread or toast.