Thermomix® time: 29 min Total time: 45 min
- 2 eggs
- 500 g mussels, clean
- 300 g fish fillets
- 1000 g water
- 250 g shrimps, with shell and heads
- 100 g green pepper
- 100 g red pepper
- 150 g onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g tomato pulp
- 70 g olive oil
- 2 fish stocks
- 1 bay leaf
- Ground pepper to taste
- 60 g rice
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Wrap eggs in cling film and place in Varoma, together with mussels and fish fillets. Set aside.
- Place 500 g water and shrimps’ shells and heads into mixing bowl and set 5 min/ 100ºC/ speed 3. Strain the liquid with the help of the simmering basket and reserve the fumet.
- Cut shrimp crumb in pieces and set aside.
- Place in the clean mixing bowl green and red pepper, onion and garlic and chop 6 sec/ speed 5.
- Add tomato pulp and chop 15 sec/ speed 7.
- Add oil and sauté 7 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1.
- Add 500 g water, fish stocks, bay leaf, ground pepper and fumet and set 7 min/ Varoma/ speed 1.