Skip to content
Thermomix® time: 4 min
- 200 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- 5 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Caramel to grease
- 6 bananas
- Cinnamon powder to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Beat butter with the sugar 3 min/ 60ºC/ speed 3.
- Add eggs and mix 10 sec/ speed 3.
- Add flour, baking powder and emulsify 30 sec/ speed 3.
- Grease the cake tin with caramel and line with bananas cut in thin slices.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 30 minutes. Unmold and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 6 eggs
- 140 g caster sugar
- ½ tsp best quality vanilla extract
- 1 lemon
- 100 g self raising flour
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease a cake tin and set aside.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Place egg whites into mixing bowl and whisk 5 min/ speed 3. Pour to a tupperware and set aside.
- Clean and dry the mixing bowl, place sugar and lemon zest and grind 20 sec/ speed 9.
- Insert butterfly again, add egg whites and vanilla extract and mix 17 sec/ speed 2.
- Add the flour and gently mix 13 seg/ speed 2.
- Pour into the cake tin and bake for 25 minutes (170ºC) or until a toothpick or skewer in the centre comes out with a few damp crumbs.
- Allow to cool and serve.