Thermomix® time: 15 min Total time: 30 min
- 300 g canned tuna or 450 g fresh tuna
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 15 fresh basil leaves
- 1 small chilli pepper
- 200 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 125 g thick natural yoghurt
- Salt to taste
- Fresh basil to garnish
- If using fresh tuna cook it 15 min/ Varoma/ speed 2. Set aside.
- Place onion, garlic, basil and chilli pepper into mixing bowl and chop 5-6 sec/ speed 6. Scrap down the sides of the bowl and program a few more seconds if necessary.
- Add reserved fresh fish or canned tuna, cream cheese, yogurt and salt and mix 15 sec/ speed 4.
- Serve in a glass bowl decorated with fresh basil.