Thermomix® time: 5 min
- 500 g coconut kernel
- 800 g hot water
- Place coconut into mixing bowl and grind 10 sec/ speed 8.
- Cover with hot water and cook 4 min/ 90ºC/ speed 1.
- Grind again 1 min/ speed 9. If you want the coconut milk to run out the texture of the fruit, strain through a fine mesh colander.
Thermomix® time: 30 sec
- 260 g coconut milk
- 2 handfuls of leaves and roots of fresh coriander
- 140 g plain yogurt
- 4 chilli peppers
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Let the coconut milk cool, add all ingredients into mixing bowl and set 30 sec/ speed 9.
- Chill outside the refrigerator to allow the aromas to be mixed. Chutney has one month of shelf life when stored in the refrigerator.