Skip to content
Thermomix® time: 1 min
- 100 g grated coconut
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 150 g powdered milk
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 100 g coconut milk (or as much as required to reach the moulding point)
- 20 cloves
- Place into mixing bowl 50 g of grated coconutand all the ingredients, except the coconut milk and cloves,and stir 10 sec/ speed 5.
- Set 1 min/ speed 4 and slowly add the coconut milk by the lid mouth until achieve a thick paste consistency. Remove from the mixing bowl and let dry for about half an hour.
- Make small balls by hand, wrap them in the remaining grated coconut and garnish with a clove in the centre of each cake.
Thermomix® time: 5 min
- 500 g coconut kernel
- 800 g hot water
- Place coconut into mixing bowl and grind 10 sec/ speed 8.
- Cover with hot water and cook 4 min/ 90ºC/ speed 1.
- Grind again 1 min/ speed 9. If you want the coconut milk to run out the texture of the fruit, strain through a fine mesh colander.
Thermomix® time: 30 sec
- 260 g coconut milk
- 2 handfuls of leaves and roots of fresh coriander
- 140 g plain yogurt
- 4 chilli peppers
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Let the coconut milk cool, add all ingredients into mixing bowl and set 30 sec/ speed 9.
- Chill outside the refrigerator to allow the aromas to be mixed. Chutney has one month of shelf life when stored in the refrigerator.
Thermomix® time: 2 min
- 35 g fresh pitted dates
- 80 g cold-pressed coconut oil
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 50 g raw cacao powder
- 250 g pecans nuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 500 g avocados, skin and stone removed
- 40 g raw honey or organic maple syrup
- 60 g coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 60 g cacao powder
- 125 g cold-pressed coconut oil, solid
- Place dates, coconut oil, cinnamon and sea salt into the mixing bowl and blend 4 sec/ speed 4.
- Add cacao powder, pecan nuts and vanilla extract and grind 10 sec/ speed 9.
- Line a tin with this mixture and frozen for around one hour.
- Place avocados, honey, coconut milk, vanilla extract, salt, cacao powder and coconut oil into mixing bowl and blend 1 min/ speed 4.
- Scrape down with spatula and blend for more 20 sec/ speed 6. Place into the tin over the dates base already chilled.