Thermomix® time: 1 min
- Caramel to grease the cake tin
- 8 measures of coffee powder
- 8 measures of milk
- 8 egg yolks
- 8 measures of sugar
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease the cake tin with caramel.
- Dissolve coffee in milk 30 sec/ speed 6.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix 35 sec/ speed 2.
- Pour the preparation in the tin, cover with silver paper or vegetal paper and bake 30 minutes in double boiler, in the oven.
- Make sure that the pudding is cooked, with the help of a toothpick, and unmold when cold. Serve garnished with roasted coffee beans.
Note: The traditional measures in this recipe were maintained and each measure accounts for an half eggshell.