Thermomix® time: 2 min
- 50 g hazelnut
- 50 g pistachio
- 200 g chocolate 70% cocoa
- Place pistachio and hazelnuts into mixing bowl and grind 10 sec/ speed 5. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate 2 min/ 80ºC/ speed 2.
- With a brush, line silicone baking moulds with chocolate.
- Fill with the prepared nuts mixture.
- Cover with remaining chocolate and flat with the spatula, removing the excess.
- Chill for about 30 minutes, remove from the mould and trim the edges of the bonbons, giving an appealing round shape.