Thermomix® time: 10 sec
This recipe was prepared at the Dairy-free Gluten-free Veggie Cooking Class
- 500 g strawberry, cut into quarters
- 100 g sugar
- 300 g ice cubs
- 2 lemons, washed and cut into quarters without top and bottom
- 1000 g water
- 6-8 mint leaves
- Place strawberries in a bowl with the sugar for one hour, until the sugar is melted.
- Place ice cubs into mixing bowl and chop 8 sec/ speed 5. Put aside in a 2 litres jar.
- Place lemons and 500 g water into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/ speed 10.
- Add the remaining water. Insert simmering basket, hold it in place, and add to the chopped ice in the jar.
- Add strawberries, their own juice, and mint leaves. Enjoy the flavour of a fresh homemade natural and organic juice!