Thermomix® time: 18 min Total time: 30 min
- 2 large eggplants, cut in half
- 150 g onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g olive oil
- 200 g shrimp, peeled
- Salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- 300 g béchamel sauce (BCB, page 248)
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- Grated cheese (BCB, page 32)
- Remove and set aside eggplant core. Arrange the eggplant in Varoma.
- Place onion, carrots, squash eggplant, garlic and olive oil into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/ speed 5.
- Scrape down the bowl with the spatula, season with salt and pepper, place Varoma into position and set 15 min/ Varoma/ speed 1.
- Add shrimp and set 3 min/ 100ºC/ reverse position/ speed spoon.
- Fill eggplants with this preparation, draining the liquid if necessary. Cover with béchamel sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Place to oven preheated at 100ºC about 15 minutes to browning.