- 500 g octopus
- 1 medium onion whole unpeeled
- 200 g water
- 1 bread ftira
- 30 g de oil olive
- 15 g parsley
- 1 small onion
- 8 olives pitted
- Red pepper to taste
- Yellow pepper to taste
- 15 capers
- Salt and black peppers to taste
- Place the octopus, the water and the whole unpeeled onion in the bowl and cook, 40 min/ 100º/ reverse position/ speed spoon.
- Drain the water and cut the octopus in slices of 1 cm. Set aside.
- Place the olive oil, the parsley and chop 10 seg/ speed 9.
- Add the onion, the olive oil, the olives and chop 10 seg/ speed 4.
- Add the cappers, the seasoning, the octopus and gently mix 8 Seg/ reverse position/ speed spoon.
- Slice the bread and fill it with the octopus. Serve with a Sauvignon Blanc or a Cisk!