Thermomix® time: 28 min Total time: 30 min
- 1200 g water
- 400 g fava beans
- Salt to taste
- 80 g olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves
- 20 g parsley or coriander
- Black pepper to taste
- 20 g vinegar
- 20 g lemon juice
- Place water into mixing bowl, beans on simmering basket and close the lid.
- Season to taste and set 20 min/ 100ºC/ reverse position/ speed 2. Remove and reserve.
- Put olive oil, garlic and half of the herbs into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/ speed 7.
- Sauté 3 min/ Varoma/ speed 2.
- Add the beans, season with pepper, vinegar and lemon juice and cook 5 min/ 100ºC/ reverse position/ speed spoon.
- Rectify seasoning and let it cook 2 or 3 minutes more, if necessary, at the same temperature and speed.
- Serve with the remaining herbs and Maltese bread or Gallettis.