Thermomix® time: 6 min Total time: 8 hours
- 120 plain yoghurt
- 1000 g milk
- 50 g milk powder
- 40 g sugar
- 100 g cream
- 150 g fig jam (recipe here)
- 250 g muesli cereals
Preparation of the yoghurt
- Prepare the yoghurt following the automatic TM5 natural yoghurt recipe, using Greek plain yoghurt.
- As the time is finished, put a clean cloth (baby diaper type) on the simmering basket, insert the basket into the mixing bowl and pour the yogurt on the cloth.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Remove from cold, place the yoghurt in small bottles previously sterilized, or in a bowl. The serum found at the bottom of the bowl may be thrown away. Keep in the cold.
- In a cup or bowl, place muesli in the bottom, 2 or 3 tablespoons of yoghurt and finally the Indian fig jam.
- If you want a special visual touch, add some dried fruit on top like almonds, raisins, hazelnuts or others at your taste.