Skip to content
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes, peeled
- 10 g parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 baby-food sized jar of sea urchin roes (Rizzi)
- Rock salt and pepper to taste
- 1100 g water
- 500 g spaghetti
- Place olive oil, onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/ speed 5.
- Sauté 3 min/ Varoma/ speed 1.
- Add tomato and parsley and cook 5 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1. Then chop 20 sec/ speed 7.
- Add lemon juice, urchin, salt and pepper and cook more 5 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1.
- Place the water and heat 7 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1.
- Add spaghetti and cook 12 min/ 100ºC/ reverse position/ speed spoon. Check seasoning and serve immediately.
Thermomix® time: 40 min
- 500 g octopus
- 1 medium onion whole unpeeled
- 200 g water
- 1 bread ftira
- 30 g de oil olive
- 15 g parsley
- 1 small onion
- 8 olives pitted
- Red pepper to taste
- Yellow pepper to taste
- 15 capers
- Salt and black peppers to taste
- Place the octopus, the water and the whole unpeeled onion in the bowl and cook, 40 min/ 100ºC/ reverse position/ speed spoon.
- Drain the water and cut the octopus in slices of 1 cm. Set aside.
- Place the olive oil, the parsley and chop 10 sec/ speed 9.
- Add the onion, the olive oil, the olives and chop 10 sec/ speed 4.
- Add the cappers, the seasoning, the octopus and gently mix 8 sec/ reverse position/ speed spoon.
- Slice the bread and fill it with the octopus. Serve with a Sauvignon Blanc or a Cisk!