Thermomix® time: 45 min Total time: 60 min
- 4 artichokes
- 60 g handfuls of fresh breadcrumbs soaked in 20 g vinegar and squeezed dry
- 4 garlic cloves
- 8 black olives
- 6 anchovy fillets
- Ground pepper to taste
- 10 g parsley
- 30 g olive oil
- 300 g water
- Start by washing and cleaning the artichokes, remove the leaves from the bottom, cut and clean the stem. With scissors cut all the tips of the leaves, the part that you don’t eat. With a knife cut all the leaves together at once.
- Turn the artichokes down and give it a few small bumps, it helps to be able to open more easily the leaves and garnish the artichokes.
- Place breadcrumbs, garlic, anchovies, olives, ground pepper, parsley and olive oil into mixing bowl and chop 12 sec/ speed 7.
- Stuff the artichokes and place them in Varoma in an upright position, so that the stuffing doesn’t topple.
- Without washing the bowl, put water, close, place the Varoma on top and cook 45 min/ Varoma/ speed 2.
- Serve and season with some olive oil.