Thermomix® time: 1 min 50 sec
Total time: 4 hours
- 600 g Maltese tomato
- 50 g sugar
- 1 egg white
- Basil or mint leaves to taste
- Chop tomato 20 sec/ speed 7. Place it in ice cuvettes and place in the fridge for 4 hours.
- In the clean dry bowl place sugar and pulverise 10 sec/ speed 10.
- Add tomato and whip 1 min/ speed 6. If necessary involve with aid of spatula.
- Add egg white and whip more 20 sec/ speed 6.
- Decorate with basil or mint leaves.
Tip 1: If you like the taste of the herbs, you can add them on point 3. Tip 2: If you would like to serve this recipe as a starter, replace sugar with salt and add bacon, ham or croutons.