Thermomix® time: 3 min
- 160 g butter and a bit more to grease
- 100 g brown sugar
- 120 g honey
- 400 g multi-cereal muesli with tropical fruits
- 100 g peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 160ºC.
- Line a baking tray with tracing paper greased with butter.
- Place butter, sugar and honey into mixing bowl and set 2 min/ 100ºC/ speed 2.
- Add cereals and peanut butter and set 1 min/ reverse position/ speed 2.
- Spread dough into the tray, with a height not superior to 1 cm. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Cut in small rectangles while hot and let it cool. Wrap in tracing paper and reserve in hermetic boxes.