Thermomix® time: 18 min Total time: 45 min
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 g parsley or coriander
- 1 bay leaf
- 150 g kunserva
- 80 g white wine
- 70 g sultanas
- 70 g peanuts
- 6 dried tomatoes
- Black peppers to taste
- Salt to taste
- 80 g aromatic breadcrumbs (Thermomix® Basic Cookbook, p. 34)
- 50 g aromatic breadcrumbs to gratin
- Rinse mushrooms to remove any dirt avoiding wet too so it doesn’t soak the water.
- Cut only a small part of the mushrooms’ steam tip if they have a lot of dirt attached. Start the remaining stalk of the mushroom head and set aside.
- Put olive oil, onion, garlic, parsley and the mushrooms’ feet into mixing bowl and chop 7 sec/ speed 5.
- Add bay leaf and sauté 3 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1.
- Add tomato and cook 5 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer 10 min/ 100ºC/ reverse position/ speed spoon.
- Stuff the mushrooms and sprinkle with the breadcrumbs. Bake in preheated oven to 200ºC, until the mushrooms have a golden colour, more or less 15 minutes.
- Serve with a cherry tomato salad and a good Gozo wine.