Thermomix® time: 50 min
- 500 g red wine
- 8 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 rabbit cut in 8 pieces
- 50 g olive oil
- 500 g tomato purée concentrate
- 5 g sugar
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 medium carrots, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 3 potatoes, cut into bite sized chunks and parboiled
- 200 g peas
- 1000 g spaghetti, angel hair or pasta
- Crusty Maltese bread
- Place wine, garlic, salt and pepper into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/ speed 7.
- Place rabbit in a large bowl and cover it with the marinade. Add a cut bay leave and keep in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Place olive oil into mixing bowl for 2 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1.
- Add rabbit and sauté 10 min/ 120ºC/ reverse position / speed spoon. Remove the rabbit and set aside.
- Place tomato purée and sugar into mixing bowl and cook 8 min/ 100ºC/ reverse position/ speed spoon.
- Add rabbit, bay leaves, salt and wine from the marinade and cook 20 min /100º/ reverse position/ speed spoon.
- Check seasoning, add vegetables and cook 10 min/ 100ºC/ reverse position/ speed spoon.
- Serve with spaghetti, a green salad and some crusty Maltese bread on top.