- 50 g olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes, peeled
- 10 g parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 baby-food sized jar of sea urchin roes (Rizzi)
- Rock salt and pepper to taste
- 1100 g water
- 500 g spaghetti
- Place olive oil, onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/ speed 5.
- Sauté 3 min/ Varoma/ speed 1.
- Add tomato and parsley and cook 5 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1. Then chop 20 sec/ speed 7.
- Add lemon juice, urchin, salt and pepper and cook more 5 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1.
- Place the water and heat 7 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1.
- Add spaghetti and cook 12 min/ 100ºC/ reverse position/ speed spoon. Check seasoning and serve immediately.