Thermomix® time: 23 min Total time: 30 min
- 500 g fresh clean mussels
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 cardamoms
- ½ tsp coriander seeds
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 10 g vegetable oil
- 170 g onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 g fresh coriander
- 1 red pepper
- 10 g fresh ginger
- 4 tomatoes, peeled, cut into quarters
- 100 g white wine
- 1 tsp curry
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 600 g mix of fish and seafood
- 200 g coconut crème
- Place mussels into Varoma dish and set aside.
- Place salt, cardamom, coriander, cumin and ground pepper into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/ speed 10.
- Add oil, onion, garlic, fresh coriander, red pepper, ginger and tomatoes and chop 7 sec/ speed 5.
- Sauté 7 min/ Varoma/ Speed 1.
- Add wine, fish and seafood, curry and turmeric. Close the lid, place Varoma into position and cook 13 min/ Varoma/ reverse position/ speed 1.
- Remove mussels from shells and place into mixing bowl. Add coconut crème and set 3 min/ 100ºC/ reverse position/ speed 1. Serve with white or basmati rice.