Thermomix® time: 38 min
- 20 g cashew
- 2 legs of duck
- 2 onions
- 1 bay leaf
- Cloves to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 200 g leek
- 1 carrot
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 100 g cream
- 20 g sultanas
- 300 g shortcrust pastry (BCB, 41)
- Butter and flour for greasing
- 2 egg yolks
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Chop cashew roughly 4 sec/ speed 4. Set aside.
- Place duck into simmering basket with 1 onion cut into quarters, bay leaf, cloves, salt and pepper. Place the basket inside the mixing bowl, close the lid and set 30 min/ 100ºC/ speed 4.
- Leave to cool, boned and remove the skin.
- Shred duck with the boiled onion 15 sec/ reverse position/ speed 4. Set aside.
- Place leek, the raw onion, carrot, garlic and oil into mixing bowl and shop 5 sec/ speed 5. Sauté 8 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1. Drain the liquid.
- Add duck, cream and cashew and mix 10 sec/ speed 3.
- Roll out the dough, line the pie tins previously greased with butter and flour and fill them. Cover with dough and close around.
- Brush with egg yolk and take to oven for 20 minutes.