Thermomix® time: 9 min
This recipe was prepared at the Dairy-free Gluten-free Veggie Cooking Class
- 100 g cashew
- 1 onion
- 50 g coconut oil
- 15 g parsley
- 500 g mushrooms (brown if available)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scatter the cashew on a baking tray and take to an oven preheated to 180ºC for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place onion, coconut oil and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/ speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Sauté 4 min/ Varoma/ speed 1.
- Add mushrooms and chop 2 sec/ speed 5.
- Scrape down sides with spatula and cook 5 min/ 100ºC/ speed 1.
- Add cashew, salt and pepper and chop 20 sec/ speed 7. If you wish a creamier pâté set more 5-10 sec/ speed 7.